Healthy Happy Gluten-Free Pancake
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 to 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 to 2 bananas
- ½ cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1 cup almond meal (you can also use rice flour, almond flour or coconut flour)
- fruit (if desired)
- Coconut oil
- Combine eggs, spinach and bananas in blender or food processer.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and add almond meal.
- Stir in the chopped pecans or almonds.
- Stir in fruit, if desired, such as blueberries or strawberries
- Heat a few teaspoons of coconut oil in the frying pan and when hot, dollop the pancake mixture into the pain.
- Cook until bottom is brown; flip to the other side and cook until brown.
- Serve with organic maple syrup, organic butter and/or fruit topping.
Taken from http://www.naturalhealthadvisory.com/daily/natural-health-101/healthy-breakfast-ideas-%E2%80%93-replace-sugar-and-carbs-without-sacrificing-flavor-or-satisfaction/?mqsc=E3771577&utm_source=WhatCountsEmail&utm_medium=NHA_List+Daily%20Natural%20Health%20101%20Newsletter%20(and%20Spotlight)&utm_campaign=Daily%20101%20-%20April%2022,%202014